Friday, July 19, 2013

let's see...

50 colors?! Oh the choices!
While we were out at Target the other day, my MIL purchased a new set of markers for the children. It happened to be a 50-color variety pack. We have been seriously lacking in the washable marker department. Well, no longer!
My 3yo wasted no time in testing them out...


On another note, I scored a couple of phonics-goodies in the dollar section of Target. A few flash card sets plus a workbook, that my son and I can start to work out of for reinforcing letter sounds, etc.

I am always sucked into that dollar section. Good thing I don't make it to Target that often! Anyone else find anything good there recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.