Thursday, July 18, 2013

'mater madness

It's only fair for my tomatoes to get their own blog post, since they are thriving like my cucumbers. I have five plants, planted in formation like a "5" on the side of a dice. We planted an "Early Girl," 2 "Better Boys," a hybrid cherry-sized called "Juliet," and another cherry-sized called "Yellow Pear."


These were our first tomatoes. Having never grown these types, we decided to have a taste test. My husband thought the Early Girl was better, but both were great. My family likes them sliced up with a little salt sprinkled over. I like them chopped over salad or sliced up in a sandwich.

 I thought this yellow pear was the cutest!

So what do you readers think? Do you have a favorite tomato type?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.