Thursday, August 1, 2013

decorating take2...

I showed you my son's wall, so I thought I'd show you a few new printables that I recently had printed at Staples and then framed for my daughter's wall. L has a lofted bed and the wall above her headboard was empty, except for the random "L" and "H" that we had used in a different part of her room before the great "room redo" for Christmas this year. Using Pinterest, I searched for Bible verse printables and found quite a few options. I settled on a few from Delight Creative Home. I really could've picked a zillion of hers, but I only had three frames, so three it was. ;) 



"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10


"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30


"Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.