Tuesday, August 6, 2013

hello my name is...


We started Unit 4 this week in Little Hands to Heaven. We read all about Isaac meeting Rebekah and even practiced introducing ourselves to one another by shaking hands and looking one another in the eye while we said our names. The lesson called for cutting out four women. We modified that and have two men and two women... maybe Isaac & Rebekah with Abraham & Sarah? ;) Anyways, Z did a great job cutting them out and then gluing them on.

I look forward to the end of the year when we have our number booklet completed and can look back through and count while remembering these Bible stories. I am thinking about writing a little summary at the bottom of each number page tying it back to the story for that unit.

Has anyone done that or found it fun to use it for Bible (or even specific scripture!) recall?


Interested in the curriculum I am using? Look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.