Saturday, August 31, 2013

trash to treasure

My daughter is the queen of creating "treasure" from "trash." I have been saving toilet paper tubes and paper towel tubes with her creativity in mind. ;)

I saw something like this on a much smaller scale on Pinterest. So, having been saving the cardboard for some sort of creative free play/art project in mind anyways, I tasked them with making a marble run. A few rips of the packing tape and snips of the tubes, this is what they came up with.


Surprisingly enough, all three tracks ran about the same speed.

 


Another perk? A few days from now it can all get taken out with the recycling ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! They got very creative, didn't they? :)

    I also love when an activity can hit the recycle bin when the novelty wears off ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.