Friday, September 20, 2013

even Barbie needs to learn her ABC's

...by the process of osmosis?



I got out our ABC foam puzzle pieces and after a time of playing with them in a traditional way (i.e. naming letters, matching the popped-out letter with it's correct puzzle place, spelling a few words, etc), I left them to their own creative minds. When I next looked at what they were doing, L had given Barbie, Ken & their family, a new home, complete with a rooftop deck and multiple bedrooms and a breakfast nook for eating!


p.s. Hoping to post some beach photos later this weekend - we enjoyed a few days away, relaxing to the sound of the ocean waves earlier this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.