Thursday, October 31, 2013

sometimes it's the little things


It's the little things that can make me happy... you know, like a new-to-me sink faucet :)  My parents passed down a barely used (yes, women can still change their mind even when they are grandma-aged... love you, mom!) faucet that has been in my attic awaiting installation for a few months. We thought it'd be an easy swap, but alas our under-sink pipes were too short and/or the faucet hose too short, blah blah. All I heard was, "We can't do this by ourselves," and tried to remain calm and patient :) My husband can verify whether I succeeded or not, but I am happy to report that with some time, effort and love put in by my father in law (thank you, sir!) I now have a shiny new upgraded faucet. I mean it even has the pull-out head and two options for water flow! And an under sink mounted soap dispenser? Swoon. LOL. I write this blog post sort of in jest, but I really am delighted with this small change.

Maybe now I won't complain about having to do dishes.

Well. Maybe.

Have you made any small but mighty changes recently in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.