Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ready, set, aim!

I knew L was awake, and although her door was shut, I could see the creativity smoke coming from under the door. Little did I know just what she was working on though...


Using sticks, cardboard, drinking straws, a rubber band, and a bunch of duct tape she has now supplied Z with his very own set of bow and arrows, complete with a quiver to hold them. He has been target practicing all morning and is quite proficient in his aim.

Today is the last day of school for the 2013 year!
We've gotten through week 20 in our American History Sonlight studies. L is finishing up a(nother) book on George Washington today, along with her regular math, science, spelling, etc studies.
Preschool will be covering David as a shepherd boy. Hm. Guess this little target practice will fit right in, although maybe I should see if L could make a slingshot... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me here at the Chronicle. I look forward to getting to know you.